Tuesday, April 7, 2015

All of ME!

I am learning to say with confidence, “Lord, You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb, I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well” (Psalms. 139:13-14)


Hi, My name is Jeancresia. I'm the writer and founder of the Your Lady-in-Waiting.. Out of my own brokenness  came an internet ministry to help those who are hurting, betrayed or abandoned and most especially to those who are praying for their God's best. It was through my own personal healing and the transparent sharing of my experiences which I have written for our beloved readers that have led me to start a page for the "Ruths" of this generation. It's a difficult and hard road that I, as a woman of God that wasn't treated right have been walking. Through this process of waiting for God's best, I have learned to glean wisdom from my mistakes and share it with others. As we seek to love Jesus with all our hearts and to be busy about our God's business, He will bring a Boaz who just may be in the near distant skyline. The road of being a lady-in-waiting is not an easy one, but I have found treasures, kindred friends, and wisdom along the way. I have found the lover of my soul to be right by my side as I walk in this field of His Amazing Grace. His song is my delight and He is faithful and true.

So to you who is  reading this right now, there is beauty behind you. There is strength behind those rivers of tears you cry. There is a loyalty that has passed the test of endurance and hardships. There is a heart of royalty that has been hiding behind the humility and low places you have walked in and in the fields where you have worked. You feel either invisible or conspicuous. You have felt like a foreigner and completely out of place. You have felt so misunderstood, but your difference has been preparing you for the greatest season of your life. If you trust God, you will be guided to the other side of that field you have felt so lost and hidden in. Your losses have been great and you have sobbed a sea of emotional waves  of many nights, but He sees you. He hears your hearts cries. What you thought was ugly has really been Him bringing out the rarest beauty out of you. Your twilight is really you being set up for your greatness. He sings out His loves songs upon you and He will publicly celebrate you in due season. He sees you. He knows you. He loves you. And He calls you "HIS DELIGHT". You have been hidden from the eyes of many lovers so that the right one will see you from across the field. Despair will be but a faded memory when you walk into His covering of HIS REDEEMING FAVOR and GRACE. You thought this was the end of you, because you lost it all, but it's really the beginning of the GREATNESS He has set up for you. The best thing to do now is to PRAY and let HIM lead the way.

 Love, Cresia Alba, Your Lady-in-Waiting President Copyright 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment